This one will be short. I'm pretty beat. I work at the University all day and then come home in the evenings and work on this. I'm starting to burn out a bit and I've got a long way to go. I'll spare you the sob story because I know I'm extremely fortunate to be able to do this. Thank you, Jill!
I've started finishing out the inside of the first building. The last shot was this, where I'd taped and mudded the walls.
I sanded and painted them. I used a semi-glossy paint so that the would be easy to clean. To the lower right is the window I plan to install.
A little base molding to finish it off. It's just some of the pallet slats I have. I plan to paint the floor with durable porch paint once I've finished all of the cabinetry and shelving. I want it to be easy to clean.
This is the molding around the door. To the right is the opening for the spray booth I'll be building, but that's for another day.
These are some of the material bins that I'm building for my dry materials. They sort of rock out like a feed bin. They will hold the materials I use to mix my glazes.
That's it for now.